Western Instruments N88-PI-I Pipeline Inspectors Kit, Inch Indicator
Price: $ 785.00
As Western Instruments' Pit Gauge Product Series gains popularity, we are able to address various industry needs.
As Westerns Pit Gauge Product Series gains popularity, we are able to address various industry needs. When Pipeline Inspectors see all of the different models of Pit Gauges we offer, and the boss wont shell out the money for one of our Bridge Type units, they figure out what they can get by with. Due to customer requests, we now offer the Pipeline Inspectors Kit
- Carry Case (7 x 5 x 2).
- Dial Indicator (Imperial, Metric, or Digital).
- Reaching Plus Blade (N88-6).
- Pocket Blade (N88-4).
- Basic Blade (N88-2).
- Allan Key.
- Spare Contact Point.
- Operator Instructions
- No matter which Blade the Dial indicator is installed on, all the components will fit inside the Carrying Case.
- The Reaching Plus Blade is 6 (152mm) long, so it will deal with larger pits, but cant tackle large areas of Weight-Loss-Corrosion or Dents, like one of our Bridging Pit Gauges. As an option, we can substitute the Magnetic Reaching Plus Blade (N88-6MC) which is also 6 (152mm) long, with powerful magnets. In any case, the cut-away nose, at the Dial Indicator end of either of the Reaching Blades, allows this Gauge to measure right up to a Weld, Riser, or Re-Pad.
- The Basic Blade will most often have the Dial Indicator installed on it, as the Basic Pit Gauge is by far the most popular Dial Indicator Pit Depth Gauge we manufacture. As illustrated to the right, no matter the Configuration of assembly, all of the parts fit easily into the metal carrying case.
- Specified by a Senior Inspector, the Pocket Pit Gauge allows inspection on complex curvatures, such as the Knuckle Area on Vessels, and other complex curvatures, such as pump housings, valve bodies, impellers, turbine blades, etc. As the name suggests, the Pocket Pit Gauge conveniently fits in your pocket (but then again so does the Basic Pit Gauge).
- If youre a Vessel Inspector, dont let the name throw you off, as we offer the Vessel Inspectors Kit (N88-VI) which has a Reaching Pit Gauge Blade. No matter the Kit you start with, its a good move toward purchasing one of our Bridging Pit Gauges. Our Stocking Distributors can save you a little money, and give you all the versatility you need for either Corrosion, Equipment, or Weld Inspection. Let us assemble an Inspection Kit for you today