Pipeline Inspectors have learned to appreciate Westerns Pipeline Inspectors Kit (N88-PI) and the Pipeline Weld Supervisors Kit (N88-WS). Never the less, Pipeline Inspectors continue to demand greater versatility from Westerns Pit Gauge Kits
- Wood Carry Case (7 x 5 x 2).
- Dial Indicator (Imperial, Metric, or Digital).
- Reaching Plus Blade (N88-6) 6 Long.
- Pocket Blade (N88-4) -1 and Spot Blade.
- Tubing Inspection Blade (N88-TI) 2 long.
- Allan Key.
- Spare Contact Point.
- Operator Instructions
* The model illustrated is equipped with the Digital Upgrade (N88-SPI-D) and replaces the standard Imperial Model (N88-SPI) or the Metric model (N88-SPI-M).
No matter which Blade or Dial indicator is selected, they are all interchangeable and fit inside the Carrying Case.
- The latest need is to measure pipe edge alignment (Hi-Lo) with pipe clamps in place.
- Secondarily, inspectors want to measure undercut and weld reinforcement height where the coatings are closer to the pipe ends.
- These demands are satisfied with Westerns specialized Tubing Inspection Gauge, which was developed for meaning weld parameters on Aircraft hydraulic Lines.
- The Special Pipeline Inspectors Kit (N88-SPI) has evolved by replacing the Basic Pit Gauge Blade with the Tubing Inspection Gauges Blade