Western Instruments N88-IS-I Inspectors Kit, Inch Indicator
Price: $ 595.00
As Westerns Pit Gauge Product Series gains popularity, we are able to address various industry needs. Pressurized Gas Cylinders are in daily use around the world, from Fire Extinguishers, Scuba Tanks, Industrial Gases, LPG (Cooking Gas), to Oxygen Cylinders used in Aircraft. These Gas Cylinders require regular inspections and recertification, which includes measurement of Pits, Gauges, and abrasion. In working with industry experts, a special kit has been developed to address the depth measurement of these outside surface areas, as the Cylinder Inspectors Kit
- Wood Carrying Case
- Dial Indicator, (Metric, Imperial or Digital)
- Basic Pit Gauge Blade (M88-2B)
- Pocket Blade (N88-4B)
- Extra #1 Contact Point (#2 on Indicator)
- Allan Key
- No matter which Pit Gauge Blade is selected, for an Inspectors Kit, we have the attractive and rugged Carrying Case to store and protect the Dial indicator selected (Metric, Imperial, or Digital).
- The Basic Blade will most often have the Dial Indicator installed on it, as the Basic Pit Gauge is by far the most popular Dial Indicator Pit Depth Gauge we offer. As illustrated, no matter the Configuration of assembly, everything still fits into the rugged custom made carrying case.
- Specified by a Senior Equipment Inspector, the Pocket Pit Gauge allows corrosion inspection on complex curvatures, such as the Knuckle Area of Vessel Heads, Pump Housings Impellers/Propellers, Turbine Blades, just to name a few different applications. As the name suggests, the Pocket Pit Gauge conveniently fits in your pocket (but then again so does the Basic Pit Gauge).
- No matter your industry, if there isn't a Pit Gauge Kit already offered by Western, let us know. Together we'll analyze your Corrosion Inspection needs and specify a Kit thats right for you